Pipeline Welder and Pipeline Welder’s Helper - Grande Prairie
To efficiently and safely provide pipeline construction and fabrication welding services in accordance with quality control standards and requirements. In addition welders (and/or their helpers) will be required to provide assistance in pulling bends, complete hot tie-ins, and maintain consistent quality in a pipe gang setting. As an employee (or sub-contractor) of Doran Stewart Oilfield Services (1990) Ltd. all employees are expected to maintain good customer/client relationships.
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- 3 – 5 years in direct oilfield pipeline construction as a B pressure certified welder.
- Experience in completing hot tie-ins, handling 3” to 10” pipe, and the ability to read blueprints.
- Portable welder, fully equipped with own equipment (bevellers larger than 6” will be provided).
Education/Training/Safety Tickets but not limited to:
- Ground Disturbance Level 2 Ticket
- H2S Alive
- First Aid/CPR
- Confined Space
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
Please forward your resume & current driver abstract, to:
Email: email@example.com Fax: 780-567-4060Apply Now